Sunday, March 12, 2006

Vampire Can Mating Oven



CVB were formed in Santa Cruz, California. They played a mixture of musical styles including ska, punk, pop and country. These could often be heard together in the same song. 'Take The Skinheads Bowling' was probably their best song and can be found on their 1985 LP 'Telephone Free Landslide Victory'. They disbanded in 1990 and split into two new factions 'Cracker' alas without Robbie Coltrane in tow and the 'Monks Of Doom'.
Camper Van Beethoven - For Your Pleasure



'I had a dream - I wanted to sleep next to plastic' - I never had this sort of dream !
'I had a dream - I wanted to lick your knees'
- possible, depending on the person and the circumstances ?
'I had a dream - it was about nothing'
- if it was about nothing how did they remember it then ??

All recordings are for your audio pleasure only but if you are offended by the material or want the audio segment removed then please leave a comment on the relevant post and I will remove it.

No comments: