Thursday, May 04, 2006

Absence Makes The Heart Grow 'Fonda'



Apologies to my 'many fans' out there in cyberspace for not posting any songs lately and in response to 'Anonymous' who left a comment yesterday about needing his fix I have opened the Emporium once again and browsed the archives for your pleasure.
I won't bore you with the details about my recent work commitments blah blah... but I can say that I have been suffering from a slight lack of enthusiasm for the NRE of late but hopefully I will be back on a more regular basis soon. So today I give you 'The Bootmen', I think they come from the Pacific North West Region of America but I have no idea how this track appeared and who they are but please enjoy it anyway.
This may be the way forward for the Rock & Roll Doctor less information, just let the music do the talking - we'll see !!!!!

The Bootmen - 1,2,3,4 (instru).mp3

Very much in the 'Spunky Onions' mold of Garage Rock instrumentals but none the worse for that comparision So ok let's begin

'1 2 3 4'

All recordings are for your audio pleasure only but if you are offended by the material or want the audio segment removed then please leave a comment on the relevant post and I will remove it.

No comments: